Polyester Roll Splint - Senolo Splint consists of non-woven fabrics and polyester fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin, used for orthopedic fracture.
1. Adhesive to affected area and easy to use.
2. Easy to mold, and comfortable to wear.
3. Strong and light, and free movements are likely after therapy procedures.
4. Excellent ventilation, less irritation, such as itching.
5. X-RAY has high transmittance and is easy to remove.
6. An environment-friendly product disposed by incineration.
HOW TO USE:
A . Choose the product that best suits your treatment area.
B . Open the product, and immerse it in 20°C to 25°C water for about 20 secs.
C . After shaping it to affected part, wrap and fix with an elastic bandage to complete the procedure.
D . It will set to the required strength after 20 mins.