Low temperature thermoplastic splint, which are made of polymer material and added additives, are characterized in that they can be softened at relatively lower temperature (65° C-70° C) and molded into any shapes, while having the physical properties of polyolefins at ambient temperature. Such characteristics enable them to be widely used in radiotherapic locating, surgical bone fixing, and the fabricating of orthopedic braces and rehabilitation braces, etc.
1.Easy to mold. It can be shaped freely after softening.
2.Reusable. Once set, it can be reheated with hot water and then remolded with good memory function.
3.High strength. It can completely meet the needs of the external fixation of fracture.
4.Light and breathable. Perforated sheets have the advantages of good ventilation and comfortable wear.
5.High X-ray transmittance. Examination can be completed with X-ray without disassembly.
6.Environment Friendly. Non-toxic and biodegradable.
1. Put the thermoplastic sheet into hot water(65° C-70° C), and it would be softened and turn to transparent in 1-3 minutes.
2. Place the completely transparent sheet on fixed position, stretch it and shape the body part, the molding operation time is 3-5 minutes.
3. After the molding is completed, it can be hardened after 3-5 minutes at room temperature.
1. Water temperature must be kept at 65° C-70° C.
2. Do not take it out of hot water before it is completely transparent.
3. Avoid overexertion or fixing too lightly when molding, resulting in patient discomfort due to a slight shrinkage of the material itself during hardening.
4. Repeated molding should not be too much, so as not to affect the molding effect.
Size: 92cm x 61cm
Thickness: 1.6mm / 2.0mm / 2.4mm / 3.2mm / 4.0mm
Perforation: nonporous, 1%, 5%, 12% , ... , customized
Color: white, beige, ... , customized