Polyester Casting Tape - Senolo Cast is made of knitted polyester fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin, to protect the injured area in cases of fracture.
|XD2||5cmx3.6m(2inx4yds)||10rolls/box * 12boxes/carton||62x39x40cm|
|XD3||7.5cmx3.6m(3inx4yds)||10rolls/box * 12boxes/carton||62x39x40cm|
|XD4||10cmx3.6m(4inx4yds)||10rolls/box * 9boxes/carton||62x39x40cm|
|XD5||12.5cmx3.6m(5inx4yds)||10rolls/box * 9boxes/carton||62x39x40cm|
|XD6||15cmx3.6m(6inx4yds)||10rolls/box * 9boxes/carton||62x39x40cm|
1. Easy to mold,and comfortable to wear.
2. Strong and light, and free movements are likely after therapy procedures.
3. Excellent ventilation, less irritation, such as itching.
4. X-RAY photographing is available even with the cast.
5. The product is easy to apply because there is no stickiness and excellent adhesion.
HOW TO USE:
A . Use pad or stockinette to protect the cast area.
B . Put on medical gloves.
C . Unpack the supplied cast product.
D . Immerse the cast into 20°C to 25°C water for 5 secs.
E . Loosely wrap the wounded area in the spiral shape.